Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, I now have guidance on what measures I need to take to make sure your visit is safe for the both of us.
- You will be emailed a pre visit consultation form which must be returned at least 48 hours before your appointment. In the pre visit form there will be COVID-19 questions which need to be answered.
- On arrival, your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to apply hand sanitiser or wash your hands.
- I reserve the right to refuse your treatment if you are showing signs of COVID-19.
- Shoe covering will be provided or you can remove your shoes at the door.
- A face mask needs to be worn on arrival. If you arrive without one or do not have one, I will supply one for a £1 charge. These need to be worn throughout your treatment apart form where it needs to be removed for a facial or electrolysis.
- Please arrive on time as I will be allowing time in between appointments to do the necessary cleaning for the next client.
- Please arrive alone to your treatment.
- Refreshments will not be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please can you take your temperature on the morning of your appointment and if it is over 37.8ºC to re-arrange your appointment for 2 weeks later.
- Card payment or online banking will be preferred, but cash will still be accepted.
For your safety I will be adhering to the following protocols:
- I will wear a face mask, a face shield, disposable gloves and disposable apron throughout your treatment.
- I have now invested in biodegradable disposable towels.
- Manicure and pedicure implements will be disinfected before each treatment and I will continue to use disposable nail files and foot spa liners.
- The treatment room, door handles and toilet will be sanitised after each use.
- I will be taking my temperature each morning and if it is over 37.8ºC, I will need to cancel my appointments for 2 weeks. Please accept my apologies for any disruptions to your treatment, but unfortunately this is the ‘new normal’ we are now living in.
Thank you for your continued support,