I am Louise Clark,
I trained in Stellenbosch, South Africa and after working for my late mum’s salon in Cape Town I moved to the UK and worked for Champneys, the BBC, trained other professionals in IPL hair reduction and then opened my own very successful salon in Ruislip before moving to Broadstairs. I opened my home-based studio in 2010 and it has gone from strength to strength. My real passion is in skincare and helping clients achieve results with their skin concerns, and I use AlumierMD peels, Environ treatments and the award winning Dermalux LED machine to achieve optimum results. All treatments are bespoke to your specific skin concerns and the correct skincare routine is advised as well.
My logo includes the Protea Flower, which is a beautiful flower native to South Africa.
About my Studio
I run a tranquil and professional home based skin clinic offering a variety of skin treatments and facials to improve lines and wrinkles, acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation etc. With over 29 years experience I have vast knowledge about the skin and skin conditions. All treatments use medical/science based products from Environ and Alumier MD to achieve optimum results.
I am pleased to offer:
- A One to One , more personal approach to get the best from your treatment
- Gentle music and soft candle lights to create a calm, relaxing atmosphere
- Free from any traffic noise, phones ringing, or people talking
- Very high standard of treatments, hygiene and professionalism
- Use of disposable waxing applicators, nail files, foot spa liners and paraffin wax gloves to avoid risk of cross contamination