eDermastamp, Professional Treatment Options
eDermastamp Rejuvenation Treatment
Smoother, Brighter, Younger, Healthier Looking Skin
EDS Rejuvenation is an advanced, electronic, micro-skin needling treatment, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally, resulting in smoother, brighter, younger and healthier looking skin.
Professional skin-needling is an established clinically proven procedure and has remarkable results in significantly improving the appearance of:
- Acne scars
- Photo-damaged & ageing skin
- Facial and décolleté lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
And because skin needling stimulates natural responses in the skin, the results you’ll see are completely natural too.
A course of EDS Rejuvenate treatments depending on the condition being treated, but expect at least three treatments with approximately 4-6 weeks apart.
Have your treatment with Louise Clark at her Broadstairs Studio:
Single Treatment for face and neck £219.50/247
Course of 3 treatments for face and neck including aftercare products £697
All about eDermastamp
eDermastamp How it Works
EDS is a gold award winning medical device. It is an electronic, micro-skin needling treatment that produces thousands of micro needle columns in the skin which in turn stimulates the skin to naturally regenerate and repair itself, giving remarkable natural, long-lasting results in skin rejuvenation.
Thanks to the precision engineering and fine-tuned controls the intensity of the treatment can be accurately controlled by adjusting the needle depth and speed depending on the area of the skin being treated. A local anaesthetic cream is applied traduce any discomfort. A Hyaluronic acid solution is applied to allow the needle tip to move smoothly over the surface of the skin. Following the treatment your skin will start to naturally regenerate and repair itself, working below the surface in the dermis. This will take some time as new collagen is formed, new cells are regenerated and the dermis layered rejuvenated. It can take up to 6 weeks before you see signs of this regeneration and repair, although the process will continue to work over the following months, leaving you with natural, long lasting results. A course of 3 -5 treatments are recommended 6 weeks apart.
Who's it for?
What skin concerns can eDermastamp treat?
- Scarring – this treatment can help with reducing the appearance of scarring and acne scarring
- Anti-ageing – Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and deep lines
- Skin tightening – this process triggers skin tightening, treating age related skin laxity.
- Hyperpigmentaton – in the weeks after treatment, the skin can develop a clearer and even tone and complexion with pigmentation reduced.
- Stretch marks – Improves the width and colouration of stretch marks as well as increased collagen and elastin production.