DMK Alkaline Wash
The Painless Hair Removal System for Fine Downy Hair
The DMK Alkaline Wash system is a remarkable treatment for all areas of the face and body, designed to reduce fine, downy hair. This type of hair is very difficult to remove with other methods as the growth is usually dense and would take a long time to treat with electrolysis. It is also not suitable to be treated with IPL or Laser because it has no colour for the laser to target. Alkaline Wash can remove large areas of hair in one treatment without discomfort, in comparison to other hair-removal systems. It also works well when combined with electrolysis and laser, which are suitable for terminal hairs. After your first treatment, the hair will grow back at its normal rate, but as treatments progress the hair regrowth rate will become slower and the hair will weaken; usually resulting in a permanent loss over a period of time.
The treatment is completely pain-free, however in some cases the area can appear red and warm which is normal and will subside after a short period of time.
WHAT IS DMK ALKALINE WASH
- It weakens hair growth by changing the pHo the skin, dissolving the hair and weakening the hair root
- It is physically impossible for the hair to grow back thicker or darker
- It does not stimulate regrowth, unlike other methods
- a course of regular treatments are recommended 7 days apart for approximately 4 treatments and then monthly treatments.
A patch test is required before the first treatment which is chargeable, but will be redeemed against your first treatment session. The aftercare products need to be purchased on the first treatment. The price for the aftercare products (£37.50) will be added on to your first treatment.
More about DMK Alkaline Wash
What are the benefits?
- pain free
- reduces hair growth
- eradicates ingrowing hair and folliculitis
- improves skin texture and colour
- large areas of hair can be removed in one treatment
- can be combined with elelctrolysis or laser
- progressive treatment can lead to permanent results
Patch test £25
Lip & Chin £75
Side of Face £75
Half Face £90
Half Face & Neck £120
Full Face £120
Full Face & Neck £150